NYHET! Superkraftig 15″ driver fra Dayton med FS nede i 19,5Hz, xmax på hele 19mm og 800W RMS. Vi kommer også til å lage en egen DIY subwoofer versjon for baffelvegg tilsvarende den vi allerede har laget for 18-tommeren for denne driveren, så følg med!
Informasjon fra produsent:
- Sweeps massive amounts of air!
- Over 1-1/2″ of total cone travel
- 800 watts RMS power handling
- The latest in subwoofer technology
- Dual linear stiffness spiders limit distortion and rocking modes
- Dual 2 ohm, 2-layer copper voice coils
- Large vented pole piece and under-spider venting
If you want outrageous amounts of bass, you gotta move some air
The Ultimax Series of dual voice coil subwoofers, from Dayton Audio, are not for the faint of heart. Built using the latest in subwoofer technology, Ultimax subwoofers are the pinnacle of low frequency driver design. An Ultimax subwoofer tests the strength of your foundation with fast, articulate, gut-wrenching bass.
The versatility you need for mobile, home, or pro subwoofer excellence
Dual 2 ohm voice coils allow for stereo 2 ohm and mono 1 ohm wiring configurations when connecting to high current car audio and professional audio amplifiers to extract maximum power. For home audio applications, simply wire the voice coils in series for a benign 4 ohm load for greater amplifier compatibility.
Built to produce massive low frequency output and keep on doing it
To improve power handling, increase thermal management, and reduce power compression, Dayton Audio designed the Ultimax Series with large black anodized formers and vented pole pieces, under-spider ventilation, and two-layer copper voice coils.
Over 1-1/2″ of travel (3/4″ Xmax) is kept completely linear through the use of dual spiders that also limit distortion and rocking modes. “Tall-boy” rubber surrounds with integrated gaskets maintain driver surface area during extreme excursion moments. Thick, one-piece Nomex honeycomb covered cones are covered with woven, heavy-duty glass fibers creating ultra-still cones that resist deformation.
A strong motor takes you to wherever you want to be
A large copper sleeve and copper pole cap in the motor reduce energy storage from inductance, with the side benefit of lowering distortion for “faster” response. Large dual-stacked, high-energy magnets handle the heavy lifting and bring Qts down to a level where Ultimax subwoofers can be used in vented or sealed cabinets and enclosures.
Save time, effort, and money! Combine an Ultimax subwoofer and a knockdown enclosure!
A knock-down 3.0 cubic foot subwoofer cabinet built specifically for the Dayton Audio Ultimax 15″ subwoofer is available here. Save over $30 off the price of the cabinet when you buy the cabinet and UM15-22 subwoofer (at regular price) together in this package only.
• Sealed 3.1 cubic ft. (net internal) with 3 lbs. of Acousta-Stuf polyfill, f3 of 35 Hz with a 0.707 Qtc alignment
• Vented 6.0 cubic ft. (net internal, not including driver or port volume) with 6 lbs. of Acousta-Stuf tuned to 18 Hz with two 4″ diameter by 26″ long flared ports for an f3 of 22 Hz. Larger cabinets and lower tuning frequencies are possible.
Note:All parameters derived with voice coils wired in series.
- Nominal Diameter15″
- Power Handling (RMS)800 Watts
- Power Handling (max)1600 Watts
- Impedance4 ohms
- Frequency Response15 to 1,000 Hz
- Sensitivity86.5 dB 2.83V/1m
- Voice Coil Diameter2.5″
- Resonant Frequency (Fs)19.5 Hz
- DC Resistance (Re)3.4 ohms
- Voice Coil Inductance (Le)1.31 mH
- Mechanical Q (Qms)2.40
- Electromagnetic Q (Qes)0.59
- Total Q (Qts)0.47
- Compliance Equivalent Volume (Vas)7.92 ft.³
- Mechanical Compliance of Suspension (Cms)0.24 mm/N
- BL Product (BL)15.4 Tm
- Diaphragm Mass Inc. Airload (Mms)279.4g
- Maximum Linear Excursion (Xmax)19 mm
- Surface Area of Cone (Sd)814.6 cm²
- Cone MaterialNomex / Glass Fiber
- Surround MaterialRubber
- Voice Coil Wire MaterialCopper
- Voice Coil FormerAluminum
- Basket / Frame MaterialCast Aluminum
- Magnet MaterialFerrite
- Overall Outside Diameter15.28″
- Baffle Cutout Diameter13.78″
- Bolt Circle Diameter14.65″
- # Mounting Holes8
- Sealed Volume3.98 ft.³
- Sealed F333 Hz
- Vented Volume11.1 ft.³
- Vented F317 Hz
- BrandDayton Audio
- Part Number295-514
- Product CategorySubwoofer Drivers
- Unit of MeasureEA
- Product Rating
- Weight35.3 lbs.