NYHET! Fiberoptisk HDMI-kabel som problemfritt sender 8K i full HDMI 2.1 og 48Gbps båndbredde i lengder opp til 100 meter. NB! Pluggen er retningsbestemt, så påpass at du bruker "Display"-pluggen i projektor / TV og "Source" i kilde. Kabelen er selvsagt også 100% kompatibel med eldre HDMI-formater (2.0, 1.4 osv.).
Informasjon fra produsent:
The introduction of 8K has increased the requirements significantly for the connectivity quality over extended lengths. While regular copperbased HDMI cables managed Full-HD signals fine, even active cables based on regular copper is no longer able to stabily transmit the full bandwidth of 4K and 8K over long distances.
Fiberoptical transmission, however, has really no limitation other than what is imposed in the active transmitter and receiver. Our UltraFiber HDMI 2.1 cables use fiberopticals for transmitting the high bandwidth video, allowing up to 48Gbps or simply put full bandwidth [email protected] frames in full 4:4:4 chroma.
- Lifetime Warranty - if the cable at any point of time no longer transmits within its specifications (HDMI 2.1 / 48Gbps) we will replace it for free!
- HDMI 2.1 compatible (HDCP 2.2 / CEC / EDID support via integrated hybrid copper transmission for maximum compatibility)
- 100% compatible with older HDMI formats (HDMI 2.0, 1.4 etc.)
- Super resistant to RFI and EMI
- Full 48Gbps full HDMI bandwidth ([email protected] and 4:4:4)
- Plug Dimensions:
Type D (regular HDMI): L=60mm, W=20mm, H=10,5mm
Cable dim: 4,8mm
- Bend radius: 20mm
- Full metal casing
- No external power required
- Active transmission; one end in DISPLAY and one in SOURCE