- patent pending FlexRange Technology options
- MED RANGE LIMITER
- our thickest panel – 7.3125” thick
- available sizes: 24.25″ x 48.5″, 24″ x 24″, or 12″ x 48″
- weight: FULL RANGE = 19 lbs | RANGE LIMITER = 21 lbs
- professionally constructed two-frame system and built-in air gap
- easy wall and corner installation using wire integrated in the back like a picture frame
- easy to install on ceiling with optional Cloud Mounting Bracket© (se under tilbehør)
- Class A fire rated – Click HERE for Fire Rating test results
- class A fire rated
- employs ECOSE® technology absorption material and is manufactured with LEED certified Columbia Forest Products (made in the USA) formaldehyde-free technology
The Monster Bass Trap with FlexRange Technology is our most effective panel, raising the bar for bass traps. Measuring in at a whopping 7.5” thick, the design of the Monster Bass Trap with FlexRange Technology allows it to be used in multiple quantities to absorb as much bass as possible without over absorbing the high end, which leaves life inside the room.
With the Monster Bass Trap with FlexRange Technology, low end becomes clearer making it easier mix. No more guessing on bass levels during mix down. No more hassles trying to clean up nasty nulls and spikes that are common in all rooms. With new certified lab tests, the Monster Bass Trap with FlexRange Technology has a rating of 24 Sabins per unit – 50% more effective than our 244 Bass Trap with FlexRange Technology. There is no other product on the market that even comes close.
When combined with our proprietary RANGE LIMITER membrane system, the Monster Bass Trap with FlexRange Technology absorbs up to 50% more low end (below 60Hz) and retains 75% more high end (from 400Hz and above) versus the broadband FULL RANGE option.
While many commercially available products are simple fabric-wrapped panels, the Monster Bass Trap with FlexRange Technology is precision engineered and manufactured to exacting standards. We begin with a two-frame system that allows sound to travel behind the panel for greater low-frequency absorption. GIK Acoustics uses high-quality fabrics as our standard options as opposed to cheap burlap or microsuede. Our materials are Greensafe which means GIK products are easy on air quality for your room, the environment, and your budget.
The Monster Bass Trap with FlexRange Technology hangs truly flush on the wall using an integrated wire on the back and can easily be mounted straddling corners (recommended) or as a cloud on the ceiling.
“The GIK Acoustics Monster Bass Trap was the perfect trap to reduce a resonance that I detected in studio B.”
Digital Domain Website