NB! Husk at du trenger en kalibrert målemikrofon for å gjøre de nødvendige målinger, vår anbefaling er UMIK-1 fra miniDSP.
NB! 1stk plugin medfølger i form av en kupongkode som lar deg bestille 1stk plugin på www.miniDSP.com gratis.
Informasjon fra produsent:
miniDSP 4×10 Hd is a versatile multi-channel Digital Signal Processor (DSP) for analog and digital audio sources. Combining high quality audio algorithms along with a flexible software configuration, this platform follows the footsteps of our successful line of processors. With its balanced & un-balanced analog & digital audio I/O, the platform easily fits in the audio chain of most systems. Engineered for durability, the platform is packaged in a sturdy powder coated steel enclosure. The removable rack ears and thick brushed aluminum front panel match the needs of consumer (Home AV) or commercial (ProAV) installs.
Finally, miniDSP 4×10 ranks high on versatility thanks to our unique product concept of audio plug-ins: ‘a single hardware platform for many applications’. From a multi-way speaker crossover unit to multi-channel equalizer, the unit is easily configured real time from the Mac/Windows control interface. Once the unit configured, no computer is required anymore and the control of presets, master volume and digital source selection is available from the front panel encoder or Infrared (I.R) receiver.
- 28/56bit DSP Engine
- 24 bit ADC/DAC IC with 114dB SNR
- 48/96kHz sampling rate depending on plug-in
- Digital (2 x IN, 2 x OUT over SPDIF/Toslink/AES-EBU) and Analog (2 x IN, 8xOUT balanced and unbalanced) connectivity
- Front panel rotary encoder and learning IR control
- Plug&Play USB driver and Software configurable for real time configuration by miniDSP plug-ins from Mac/Windows
- No computer required once configured
- CE/FCC certified – ROHS compliant
Control plugin (Included in purchase)
The download will automatically become available under your UserDownloads section once the product purchased. Please make sure to read the user manual for more details.
What’s in the box?
- 1 x MiniDSP 4×10 HD processor with removeable rackmount ears
- 1 x 12VDC universal power supply. IEC type removable plug
- 1 x Control plugin (miniDSP 4×10 plugin)
- 1 x Shielded USB cable (1.5m)
- 1 x Toslink audio cable