Demo / utstilling. Mangler to gummiknotter under, men er aldri vært i bruk og selges som ny vare med full reklamasjon.
Kontrollplugin til 10USD må kjøpes fra miniDSP hjemmesiden (medfølger ikke denne enheten).
NB! Husk at du trenger en kalibrert målemikrofon for å gjøre de nødvendige målinger, vår anbefaling er UMIK-1 fra miniDSP.
Informasjon fra produsent:
miniDSP 4x10 Hd is a versatile multi-channel Digital Signal Processor (DSP) for analog and digital audio sources. Combining high quality audio algorithms along with a flexible software configuration, this platform follows the footsteps of our successful line of processors. With its balanced & un-balanced analog & digital audio I/O, the platform easily fits in the audio chain of most systems. Engineered for durability, the platform is packaged in a sturdy powder coated steel enclosure. The removable rack ears and thick brushed aluminum front panel match the needs of consumer (Home AV) or commercial (ProAV) installs.
Finally, miniDSP 4x10 ranks high on versatility thanks to our unique product concept of audio plug-ins: 'a single hardware platform for many applications'. From a multi-way speaker crossover unit to multi-channel equalizer, the unit is easily configured real time from the Mac/Windows control interface. Once the unit configured, no computer is required anymore and the control of presets, master volume and digital source selection is available from the front panel encoder or Infrared (I.R) receiver.
- 28/56bit DSP Engine
- 24 bit ADC/DAC IC with 114dB SNR
- 48/96kHz sampling rate depending on plug-in
- Digital (2 x IN, 2 x OUT over SPDIF/Toslink/AES-EBU) and Analog (2 x IN, 8xOUT balanced and unbalanced) connectivity
- Front panel rotary encoder and learning IR control
- Plug&Play USB driver and Software configurable for real time configuration by miniDSP plug-ins from Mac/Windows
- No computer required once configured
- CE/FCC certified - ROHS compliant
Control plugin (Included in purchase)
The download will automatically become available under your UserDownloads section once the product purchased. Please make sure to read the user manual for more details.
What's in the box?
- 1 x MiniDSP 4x10 HD processor with removeable rackmount ears
- 1 x 12VDC universal power supply. IEC type removable plug
- 1 x Control plugin (miniDSP 4x10 plugin)
- 1 x Shielded USB cable (1.5m)
- 1 x Toslink audio cable