INFO: miniDSP melder dessverre om store produksjonsforsinkelser på UMIK-1 og dermed vil neste leveranse ikke ankomme oss før i begynnelsen av mai.
Avansert, omni-directional kalibrert mikrofon fra miniDSP med USB-tilkobling. Som software kan vi anbefale f.eks. gratisprogrammet REW.
Så snart du har mottatt mikrofonen kan du laste ned den unike kalibreringsfilen ved å taste inn serienummeret på denne siden (litt ned på siden): http://www.minidsp.com/products/acoustic-measurement/umik-1. Du laster ned både 0- og 90-graders (for standard vertikale målinger) kalibreringsfil.
Her er en god video som viser hvordan du benytter miniDSP og REW for korreksjon av multiple subber
Informasjon fra produsent
The UMIK-1 is an omni-directional USB measurement microphone providing Plug & Play acoustic measurement. From speaker & room acoustic measurement to recording, this microphone provides low noise and accurate results you can rely on. Forget about driver installation, OS compatibility and un-calibrated mics. The Umik-1 is a USB Audio class 1 device automatically recognized by all Operating Systems (Windows/Mac) and Ipad with Camera Connection Kit. It is provided with a unique calibration file based on the serial number to insure an accurate measurement. Combined with our recommended acoustic measurement software, it is the perfect match for a plug&play measurement system.
- All measurement software
- Special features such as calibrated SPL measurement enabled under free Room EQ Wizard (REW) software
- Frequency response: 20 Hz - 20kHz +/-1dB with calibration loaded
- USB Audio: USB Audio class 1.0 Driverless interface for Windows, Mac & Linux
What's in the box?
- 1 x UMIK-1 microphone
- 1 x shielded USB cable (1.5m)
- 1 x mini Tripod
- 1 x foam wind screen
Unique Calibration File Download
All UMIK-1 are calibrated with a unique calibration file. In addition, a unique auto-generated 90-degree calibration file for use with the nanoAVR DL is provided. To download the calibration files, look for the 7 digit Serial Number found on the body of the microphone.
- Enter the serial number in the form below (three digits then four digits e.g. 700-XXXX).
- Your calibration files will automatically download in most browsers. If not, click on the links provided to manually download.
Calibration file download
Which calibration file should I use and where to point the UMIK-1?
We provide two calibration files to be used depending on your application.
- For stereo system (e.g. 2ch dirac live, single speaker measurement), use the 0deg file and point the UMIK-1 at the speakers
- For multichannel system (E.g. 5.1/7.1) or a surround application where multiple speakers are spreadout around the room, use the 90deg file and point the UMIK-1 at the ceiling.
Recommended by our Friends
The miniDSP team built long term relationships with the following leading software applications and is proud to showcase them as our recommeded software solutions:
REW: miniDSP worked along with John Mulcahy to develop even greater compatibility for the UMIK-1 inside REW! With the latest beta release of REW (v5.01 and up), the UMIK-1 is automatically recognized by the software and prompted for use when REW is started with the microphone plugged in.
Dirac RCS: As a well known reference in the world of room correction with countless high end audio/automotive, we're honored to have Dirac as part of our partners. Dirac RCS is available in two version (stereo or multichannel). Please consult Dirac's website for more info.
Umik-1 on Ipad: Our technical team has been testing the UMIK-1 along with few ipad apps. A plug&play setup for a full featured measurement + SPL meter running from the Ipad. Check out our application section for more info.
Fuzz Measure Pro v4: Fuzz measure is no stranger to acoustic measurements. This very powerful Mac only software is now fully integrating import of UMIK-1 calibration file and automatic SPL calibration. Make sure to check it out!