NB! Alle Storm prosessorer bygges custom og har dermed ingen 14 dagers angrerett (tilvirkningskjøp).
NYHET! AVshop overtar agenturet for Stormaudio i Norge og kan med glede snarlig tilby demonstrasjon av disse fantastiske pre-ampene her i Norge. Denne “basic” versjonen med 16 kanalers XLR kan oppgraderes med opp til 32 kanaler AES (“digital XLR”), og er dermed fullt ut fremtidssikker med tanke på eventuelle utvidelser av lydsystemet.
I likhet med Datasat, benytter Stormaudio det svært effektive Dirac Live systemet for romkalibrering. Systemet inkluderer Bass Management, som gir en rekke muligheter for ratting også av de laveste tonene – også de som ikke nødvendigvis ligger kodet i LFE (subwoofer) signalet i kilden.
Informasjon fra produsent:
The ISP 3D.16 ELITE is a 16-channel preamp/processor, tailored for 16-channel home cinema installs that wish for extensive and scalable features.
With 16 output channels and supporting all 3D audio formats, the ISP 3D.16 includes all the sophisticated control features that come with the ELITE Range.
Hardware upgrade modules, which can be installed into the hardware chassis on-site, are available to either customize the ISP product or retrofit the unit for future-proof expansion.
The ISP 3D.16 ELITE includes:
- All 3D audio formats supported (Auro-3D, Dolby Atmos and DTS:X)
- StormOptimizer – room calibration, powered by Dirac Live
- SphereAudio – binaural immersive sound for headphones
- StormMonitoring – remote monitoring
- Microphone Mini-Kit (mic + stand) – for initial room calibration and permanent remote monitoring
- 16 channel XLR analog output
- Fully configurable speaker management
- Flexible channel mapping and routing
- Unlimited multi-subwoofer channels
- Multi-way active and passive speaker management
- 7 inputs / 2 outputs HDMI sockets with 4K UHD and HDCP2.2 | HDMI2.0 support
- 16 channels immersive sound decoding and upmixing
- High quality analog audio with high-grade ADC/DAC
- Network and Internet based control (over Wi-Fi or wired network)
- Optional module slots for future expansion in features
- Single Home/Rack casing with removable rack mount ears
Field upgradable optional modules available:
- 4 Channel XLR upgrade: additional 4-channel XLR output optional board, including 20-channel post-processing upgrade
- 32 Channel XLR upgrade: additional 16-channel XLR output optional board, including 32-channel post-processing upgrade
- Digital AES Input upgrade: 16-channel DCP/DCI feature (2x RJ45 connectors) optional board
- Digital AES Output upgrade: 32-channel AES output optional board (4x RJ45 connectors), including 32-channel post-processing upgrade
- 32 Channel Audio over IP upgrade: 32-channel Audio over IP output, based on AVB standard optional board
- Balanced Dual Theater upgrade: 16-channel balanced outputs optional board (2x DB25 connectors)
- Unbalanced Output upgrade: 16 RCA unbalanced output optional board, used as standard output or for Dual Theater
DOWNLOAD THE SPEC SHEET HERE.
The StormAudio product range has been designed to be fully modular and upgradable depending on current and future needs. With the various upgrade modules available, you have the option to expand your processor the way you see fit, upon your order or retrofitting after purchase.
Versatility is key when it comes to the connectivity options upon your disposal, with possibilities for digital and analog, balanced and unbalanced, main and secondary output choices.
Thanks to the modular nature and the versatile connectivity slots, we can provide extensive compatibility with other brands in the industry.
The ISP Hardware Configurator provides an overview of the various options;
You can also download the full size ISP hardware configurator here.