miniDSP is pleased to announce the latest merger of miniDSP's trademark digital processing with high quality headphone amplification. Featuring a full ten bands of powerful, flexible parametric EQ in a tiny bus-powered package, the IL-DSP is the mobile audiophile's perfect companion for laptop, tablet, or smartphone (macOS, Windows and Android supported). The inbuilt microphone for voice-calling ensures maximum mobile flexibility.
Housed in a light-weight aluminum enclosure, the IL-DSP sports impeccable audio specifications of 120 dB signal-to-noise ratio and 0.0007% THD+N (mid-gain). 30 mW power output per channel is ample for IEMs and most portable headphones. High-resolution PCM and DSD formats are both supported.
The ten bands of parametric EQ are configured with miniDSP's easy-to-use computer interface. The fully adjustable peaking and shelving filters allow adjustment of the audio band from the narrowest to the broadest control ranges, with up to 16 dB boost or cut in each band. This combination of DSP power, careful selection of high-quality components and a 32-bit audiophile DAC combine to create an unparalleled portable headphone experience.
- XMOS XCORE200 Multicore processor - Asynchronous USB audio
- CS43130 32bit DAC, 130dB DR, 0.0007%THD, 30mW power
- 3 button control for various action depending on the mode(Play/Stop/Next/Previous/Vol Up/Vol Down/DSP on&off)
- On-board digital microphone
- Win/Mac OSx plugin
- PCM/DSD audio streaming modes
- USB Audio Class 2.0 with ASIO drivers for Windows, driverless under MAC OSx and Linux Alsa 2.0, Android OTG support
What's in the box?
- 1 x IL-DSP headphone amplifier
- 1 x microUSB to USB Type C (15cm), 1 x microUSB to USB C (70cm), 1 x microUSB to USB A(15cm),
- 1 x cable clip
- USB ASIO driver, Plugins under the UserDownloads section